RPGCC are looking for Audit Seniors to join our rapidly expanding team
We are looking for several Audit Seniors to join our London office and be a part of our rapidly growing audit team.
At RPGCC you are not just a number on our payroll, you are not recruited via AI or online acquisition teams. We do not have a large HR department or acquisition team to interview you and onboard you.
We are an independent, partner-led firm. Our Partners hand pick every member of our team, not only for their professional qualifications and experience, but also their soft skills and ability to work with our clients in a way which reflects our core business values.
We are a team here at RPGCC, everyone makes a contribution, and we celebrate the successes together. We are extremely proud of all the people that make up the RPGCC team and it is that which makes us different.
The RPGCC Audit Team
Our audit team real are a real audit powerhouse and we are recognised for the audit and compliance services we offer, not only by our clients, but also within the industry. We were recognised in the Mid-Tier power index in 2022 and recently entered the Corporate Advisor rankings for Audit firms in the UK, ranking us 16th in the listed market category.
As our audit client portfolio grows the need to expand our team comes with it. As a business we are proud of the audit services our team provide and we have an amazing list of clients.
The experience you will gain as part of the RPGCC audit team is second to none. We can offer you access to clients across all industry sectors as well as Listed Market clients (including AIM) and Public Interest Entities. Unlike audit teams at other firms, being part of the audit team at RPGCC means that you will have regular contact with clients and develop new professional relationships. Our clients will know your name and you will know theirs!
We are looking for you if you are…
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Newly qualified with up to 2 years’ post qualification working within a UK accountancy firm (but we will consider those that might have qualified in industry)
- Experienced in supervising and training audit juniors on site and in the office
What we offer in return…
- A vibrant, “one-team” positive culture
- Flexible working (flexible hours and hybrid working)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- A list of benefits that would challenge even the larger firms (after a qualifying period)
- Competitive salary (details available on request)
If you are interested in this role, then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org