Important updates and information
In our daily news feed, we’ll highlight important updates and information on what’s happening in the world of business. We’ll keep you in the loop wherever possible, with clear and accessible updates.
If you have any questions or need some more information on any of the information we share on our news page, please let us know – we’ll be more than happy to give you some support.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Reduced VAT rates, new penalties system, deferred payment scheme.
- Tax changes, super deduction, loss relief and more.
- Rates and allowances, national living wage, NICs.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
- Majority of support has been provided through the bounce-back loan scheme.
- Buyers will just need a 5% deposit on houses up to £600,000.
Reach out to us
We’re here to help and nothing helps more than a one-to-one conversation. Let’s talk today to find out how we can make your business and your life run more smoothly.