It has been well documented in the press about HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) problems with collecting the correct amount of tax through the pay as you earn (PAYE) system.  Every year several million people either pay too much or too little tax at source on their income.  If you think this may have happened to you please contact us and we will be happy to review your position and advise you of your correct position.  We can also assist you in claiming any overpayments from HMRC.

Individuals with both a source of PAYE income and self employment/partnership income also frequently overpay national insurance as they may have suffered classes 1, 2 and 4 all in the same year.  The calculation for determining the amount overpaid is complex but we are experienced in preparing these and can make your claim for you.

Please contact our experienced tax team  on 0207 782 0007.

Unsure of anything?


Please ask one of our experts.

talk to us now