A complex area that requires dedicated and intelligent support
It’s one of the most complicated aspects of the UK tax regime and can cause a real headache to any business. Value added tax (VAT) puts a burden on businesses, making them collect tax on behalf of the Government.
With a constantly expanding scope, VAT regularly sees its regulations updated and changed, adding confusion and room for error, which sometimes leads to court cases and tribunals – best avoided if you want to focus on running a profitable business.
Thankfully, with our expert advice, you’ll know when to register for VAT, or deregister, and simply understand the whole process that little bit better. We’ll also handle your regular VAT returns, getting them delivered to HMRC on time, complete and accurate.
If HMRC does decide to look into your VAT arrangements, we’ll help you deal with any enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our services include:
- VAT registration services
- VAT planning and administration
- VAT schemes and how to use the most appropriate scheme for your business
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completing of VAT returns
- VAT planning in order to minimise problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC, dispute resolution and representing you at VAT tribunals
- Option to Tax
Reach out to us
We’re here to help at the end of the day. Let’s find out what we can do to make your life that little bit smoother.