Important updates and information
In our daily news feed, we’ll highlight important updates and information on what’s happening in the world of business. We’ll keep you in the loop wherever possible, with clear and accessible updates.
If you have any questions or need some more information on any of the information we share on our news page, please let us know – we’ll be more than happy to give you some support.
- Industry trends survey showed that production fell to -17%.
- From 2024/25, PAYE income over £150,000 is exempt.
- Brits set to borrow £14 million this festive season.
- UK inflation shows signs of retreat ahead of Christmas shopping season.
- Taxpayers must report capital gains from cryptoassets.
- AFR for some petrol engines and all diesel engines rise.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
Reach out to us
We’re here to help and nothing helps more than a one-to-one conversation. Let’s talk today to find out how we can make your business and your life run more smoothly.