Property Accountants

Help and support you need from specialist property accountants and property tax advisers helping clients in London, across the UK and beyond…

Our specialist property accountants and property tax advisers have many years of experience in dealing with a variety of clients all operating businesses within the property sector.  The list would include (but is not exclusive to) owners of property management companies, property investors, property syndicate members, landlords, property agents and property developers.

Our property accounting and tax team are committed to delivering reliable support that leaves a lasting impression on anyone we work with. 

Reach out to us

We’re here to help at the end of the day. Let’s find out what we can do to make your life that little bit smoother.

Specialist Accounting and tax advice for landlords, property owners, property syndicates & property investors

When advising landlords and property owners our property accounting team can help owners choose the best ownership structure, the outcome of which will be personal to you and dependent upon your plans for your property portfolio.

Our property tax advisers can also help minimise your tax exposure (including s24), and minimise risk between investment portfolios and new developments.

Our London Property Accountants offer a full service to property owners including preparation of accounts, service charge audits, maintenance of books and records, corporation tax returns, partnership tax returns and income under self-assessment.  We also have a VAT team who specialise in property related VAT matters.  

London property accountants and london property tax advisers

We are often asked about ATED.  But what exactly is ATED and to whom does it apply? 

ATED is a regime applicable to all non-natural entities (such as companies, partnerships with a corporate partner, or collective investment schemes) possessing UK residential properties valued over £500,000. It applies equally to companies that only own properties as well as those trading businesses holding the properties as an investment. 

HMRC provide lots of information about ATED and how this applies to certain property owners.  

Does your company need to complete an ATED return?  

How do RPGCC’s property accountants help?

Property as a business can have very specific needs. Capital gains tax (CGT) and changes to CGT policy can fundamentally alter the viability of a property business.

Property investment businesses often need support with planning around stamp duty land tax (SDLT), capital allowances, inheritance tax and allowable expenses.  Our specialist property accountants can help reduce the impact of all of the above and increase your business profits.

We can also help those who might be considering investing in holiday lets or properties and apartments which might be rented out through services such as Airbnb or Vrbo, our services in this area focus on the tax reliefs available for furnished holiday lets.

Our property accountants will also help with inheritance tax planning. If you’re seeking to pass  the properties in your investment portfolio to the next generation – including advising on the use of ‘smart’ companies with different rights applicable to different share classes, our property accounting team can help.

Our specialist property accountants will help you with the extraction of profits especially where the desire is for your portfolio to provide a main, secondary, or retirement income.

We also offer a full one-stop-shop when it comes to property accounting services.  We typically help those in the property sector in the following areas:

If you would like to speak to a member of our property accounting team, or our property tax team please email us at or contact us on 020 7870 9050.  A member of our team is waiting to help you with your property accounting and tax requirements.

ICAEW logo
xero logo
Parker Russell International logo
Quickbooks logo