Are you a qualified Independent Financial Adviser, with experience of working in the Accountancy profession?
As part of the rapid growth of RPG Crouch Chapman (RPGCC) our financial services arm are interested in talking to financial services/professional individuals who are experienced in working with other professionals to provide a “joined up financial solution” for clients.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
The role invites you to join us RPGCC Financial Services Limited, a small 3 person team, and part of an award winning accounting firm with a presence in London, the South East and across the UK.
RPGCC is a full service accounting firm and real audit powerhouse. Our services include accounting and bookkeeping alongside business advisory and audit.
RPGCC’s client base ranges from large international corporates, listed business and PIEs through to owner managed businesses, family investment companies, charities and high net worth individuals.
In-house, and alongside our main service lines, we have several specialist departments including corporate finance, VAT, Corporate Tax and Personal Tax. Our services cover everything from mergers and acquisitions and management buy-outs, through to R&D tax relief, Corporation Tax, residence and domicile, business structuring and re-structuring, Inheritance Tax planning and Estate Planning.
RPGCC as a business has an ambitious medium to long term growth strategy in place, and part of this plan is the continued expansion of the financial planning and wealth management service line, and subsequently, the team. The role will suit an individual who is looking for long term potential and is interested in working in a genuine team environment.
We are looking for a Diploma-Qualified Financial Adviser who is working towards Chartered Status (although we are happy to talk and support anyone that might still be studying).
This role will include (but not exclusively)
• Prepare financial plans to ensure clients meet their financial goals
• Tailor financial plans and projections according to clients` changing needs
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Ability to manage and maintain a client book.
• Ability to utilise ongoing lead support, Introducers, and gain referrals
• Adhering to and keeping up to date with financial regulations and trends.
• Managing client and prospect enquiries with professionalism and discretion.
• Liaising across the full RPGCC team to identify clients in the portfolio that could benefit from Independent Financial Advice.
• Continuing professional development and adhering to RPGCC brand and ethics.
• Must have motivation, drive and ambition.
• Diploma-Qualified level 4 Financial Adviser with minimum 1 years` experience
• Strong experience with Pension, Investment and Protection
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• A customer focus approach to your workload
If this is you and you would like to hear more about this role, contact us today or email mking@RPGCC.co.uk.