Mark has worked widely under both IFRS and US GAAP and has presented to external audiences on the use and first-time application of IFRS in addition to the implementation of FRS 102 in the UK.
Mark has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including construction, utilities, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and technology. Based on this experience, Mark currently serves both foreign invested and domestic clients in the UK.
Mark qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Coopers & Lybrand after working in manufacturing industry, which included a 1-year secondment to internal audit.
Mark’s specific experience includes:
- Statutory audit of both listed and privately-owned companies;
- Group reporting under IFRS and US GAAP;
- Internal control reviews, including reviews of compliance with SOX and UK listing requirements;
- Assistance and advice related to the first-time adoption of new accounting standards; and
- Review of implementation of new ERP systems.